Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Fortieth Anniversary of Roe v. Wade

Now, back to what I was about to post before I found Kathy Kattenburg attacking me in the comments.

Today's the 40th anniversary of Roe. More people think abortion should be illegal except with rare exceptions (35 percent) than think it should be legal in all circumstances (31 percent). Altogether, 67 percent oppose an unlimited right to an abortion. My view is that abortion is murder and a moral abomination. Policy wise, I'd prefer Roe overturned with states allowed to regulate the right to abortion based on local values and considerations. I do agree it's a liberty issue, although I'm personally horrified that abortion is pushed by the left as simply a matter of contraception. There is no concern for the life of the unborn and the feminist misanthropy for abortion rights literally makes me puke.

In any case, here's this from Jill Stanek, "Pro-life video of the day: The 40 Film."

0 comments: