Saturday, April 26, 2014

Hey, 'No More Mister', It's 'Donald T. Sterling' Who Owns the #Clippers, LOL!

OMG this is hilarious!

The idiot Steve M. at No More Mister Nice Blog's all in a lather since I've been calling out Democrats as the rightful racist party that they are. But you know, I don't think citing those $250.00 contributions of Donald E. Sterling, who lives at 118 Beach Mountain Cove, Georgetown, Texas, are quite going to do it, lol!

Actually, Donald T. Sterling lives in Beverly Hills.

But I love the all caps, because authoritah!

Lulz, "DONALD DOUGLAS GETS ANOTHER SET OF CURIOUSLY INCOMPLETE SEARCH RESULTS."

Please, Steve M., do try harder, because this is too easy for me, you ASFL racist apologist, lol!

BONUS: My earlier post is linked at Gateway Pundit, Ed Driscoll, and Flopping Aces. Thanks!

And linked at Memeorandum.

PREVIOUSLY: "Liberal #Democrat Donald Sterling Caught on Tape Screaming Ugly Racist Epithets."

0 comments: